If you are a manufacturer who has integrated PAYG technology into your product and you want the product to be able to be sold on the Angaza Hub, you need to use Nexus API. Please follow the below steps:
- Request access to Nexus API by filing a ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a product using your Nexus API username and password. The name of the product will be what appears on the Angaza Hub to distributors who buy your product, so it is advised to use the brand name.
- Create unit records to get the PAYG ID and provisioning data.
- Program the device with provisioning data, for example, the symmetric key for Nexus Keycode units. This will be provided by Nexus API in the previous step.
- Permanently sticker each device with the PAYG ID corresponding to the provisioning data. The PAYG ID is used by the customer to make payments to the device, so it is very important that it is visible and permanently attached.
- (Optional) If you use your own provisioning data, then update Angaza’s database with the new provisioning data for each unit.